By joining a Rotary club, you are able to give back to the community, make new friends, and have your contributions go farther than you ever imagined. Our Rotary club in Northglenn/Thornton has helped businesses grow, connected many people, and given back in many ways. We’d love to have you be a part of that!
Find out more by reaching out to us . We are always here to listen to new ideas and answer questions.
Come To A Meeting!
One of the best ways to get to know us and what we do is to check out one of our many club meetings. We meet weekly, usually on Tuesdays at 12:05pm until 1:15pm. Our meetings rotate though, so be sure to check our calendar or contact us to find out when and where the next one is happening. Outside of meetings, we have numerous volunteer events you can participate in to help the local community, raise funds for students, contribute to local food banks, and so much more. Check out our calendar here if you are interested.
There are many benefits of being a member of your local Rotary club, including:
– Connecting with other leaders in your community
– Numerous volunteer opportunities that help those in need close to home
– Raising money and donations for food banks
– Growing your business
– Growing yourself as a person
– Making new friends
– Having your contributions go a very long way
– Getting a break during your week to spend time with helping others
Check Out Our Membership Package!